We at Tkter are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality.
- Except as needed for the Services or for marketing, regulatory or statutory purposes, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
- We collect your information while registration, use of the services site, communicating with site members, admin, using content, content uploaded by you to our site. Information about your IP address, cookies and pages you visited is also received. This is done in order to provide you the best Services.
- Here is a list of the information we collect and why it is necessary to collect it:
- Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details.
This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request;
- to maintain our accounts;
- for billing;
- to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- for marketing popular events;
- for marketing our services and products;
- to help make our web site as useful to you as possible;
- Information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
- Your domain name and e‑mail address
Your domain name and e-mail address are recognized by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services & popular events to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about other of our services.
- Financial information, including credit card details
This information is used to obtain payment for event ticket services you have ordered. This information is never actually received by us. The page where this information is given by you is controlled by third party merchant service provider. Such information is automatically encrypted, and later decrypted for use. It never touches our system.
- Information volunteered by you
Any information that you provide for a particular purpose, for example a personal profile, survey, job application form or contest will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it.
- Affiliate information
This is the information given to us in the course of your business and ours as you have applied to join our affiliate scheme. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. This information is used:
1.1 to maintain our accounts and affiliate records;
1.2 for billing;
1.3 to enable us to answer your enquiries;
1.4 for verifying your identity for security purposes;
1.5 to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
1.6 to tell you about other of our services.
- Business information
This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours such as in relation to your application to partner with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
6. Links from Our Website
7. How Secure is Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored by you on Our Website.
Our employees also sign confidentiality agreements to use your data for product enhancement, bug fixes and for services only.
8. Disclosure to Government
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
9. Hacking, Spamming etc.
Information may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers. We take no responsibility for this. The risk is no different from a similar risk in a bricks-and-mortar establishment. In case your profile is public, or your details are in public domain on Our Website, you will receive unsolicited messages from other users and from external sources.
We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you would like to suggest us to further improve our policy, please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.