Become a tech-enabled Lawyer
In this modern era of competency, Indian lawyers are preparing themselves to adapt to the latest tech advancements, software products, rules & regulations, and other industry changes. Preparing all legal documentation, drafting & reviewing contracts, developing policies & procedures to ensure legal compliance that too digitally, hold very much importance for the development of India’s legal market.
The most prominent highlight of the Indian legal industry is that the lawyers are willing to create a systematic and smart business module, which could focus on the delivery of professional services instead of old school administrative paperwork.
No doubt Indian lawyers have innovated their working styles, but operational challenges still exist like:
- Scalibility of operations
- Creating wealth for stakeholders
- Efficient and productive team
- Cost management
- Finding the right tech vendor
- Client Data Security and Management
- Trusting the right vendor
Participate in Country’s first Market Research Report – Indian Legal Tech Industry Analysis
Webinars and events
Profiling and Video Interviews
Industry updates and stories
Surveys and reports
Opportunities and Benefits – tkter.com
Driving digital transformation in the Legal Industry, we, through our virtual as well as physical events, offer wide range of opportunities to learn and network.
We help you in:
- Dealing with your operational challenge and finding the right solution
- Connecting with right vendors and service providers
- Enhancing industry knowledge and responsiveness
- Learning from peers and industry leading experts
- Maintaining interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Offering a high-end platform to network, learn and re-invent
- Getting to know solutions that are efficient and competitive
- Exchanging as well as sharing knowledge, challenges and industry experience
- Learning values that are smart, digital-savvy and effective
Have a question or comment about our webinars and conferences? We are eager to hear from you.
Contact us at India: India+91-124-4239815/4208338
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org