GDPR: After One Year– What Do You Need to Know
Organized by: EVENTS 4 SURE
• What impact has the new data protection directive had on businesses so far?
• How did the situation look like right before GDPR was enforced?
• Top unexpected consequences of GDPR
• Better Option to Minimize Privacy Risks and Maintain GDPR Compliance - Data Protection Officer’s (DPO) or Virtual CISO: Chief Information Security Officer?
• Impact after GDPR on Risk, Privacy, Fraud & Investigation Management
Who Attends: Events 4 Sure’s web events are produced for in-house lawyers, law firm partners and other buyers, technology service providers, investors, policymakers, and other stakeholders in the legal, IP (tech) industries.
Why Attend: Events 4 Sure’s web events create interactive forum for lawyers and legal departments, IP professionals, technology service providers, consultants, legal process outsourcing professionals, and government representatives to network, develop contacts, and discuss trends, issues and opportunities related to industry subjects.
Benefits: Learning and education. Branding. Networking opportunities. Knowledge material access. Q&A sessions.
Sponsorship: Our competency lies in providing marketing solutions that reinvent the business approach, boost brand visibility, engage clients, enhance market presence and deliver compelling outcomes.
We provide solutions that support In-house Counsels, Law Firm Partners, Law Tech Professionals, Tech Vendors and Service Providers to showcase their expertise at our webinars & mega events, which help them align their brand with market capabilities.
Want to Sponsor Webinars? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Event contents, agenda, speakers, pricing, other info, etc. are subject to change without notice. Cancellation/Substitution/Refund Policy: ww.events4sure.com/terms-and-conditions
Global Clients: http://www.events4sure.com/global-clients/